TUGAS MANAJEMEN KEUANGAN INTERNASIONAL
Tugas Manajemen Keuangan Internasional
Tanggal 16 Desember 2009
- If the expected inflation is 100% and the real required return is 5%, what should the nominal interest rate acording to the fisher effect ?
- In the early 1996, the short-term interest rate in France was 3,7 %, and the forecast french inflation was 1,8 %. At the same time, the short-term German interest rate was 2,6% and the forecast German inflation was 1,6%. Based on these figures, what were the real interest rates in France and Germany ?
- In July, the one year interest rate is 12% on British pounds and 9% on US dollars.
- If the current exchange rate is $ 1,63 : £ 1, what is the expected future exchange rate in one year ?
- Suppose a change in expectations regarding future U.S. inflation causes the expected future spot rate to decline to $ 1,52 :£ 1 . What should happen to the US interest rate.
Jawaban soal diketik dan kemudian di-email ke alamat email :
batas akhir pengumpulan adalah tanggal 23 Desember 2009.
“ SELAMAT NATAL 2009 DAN TAHUN BARU 2010 “
“ DESEJO UM FELIZ NATAL 25 DE DEZEMBRO 2009
E PROSPERO ANO NOVO DE 2010 “.
Atau bisa didown-load di link di bawah ini :
SOAL TUGAS MANAJEMEN KEUANGAN (MKI) INTERNASIONAL TGL 3/12/2009.
(MOHON DIKUMPULKAN PADA TGL 10 DESEMBER 2009 , DIKETIK DAN DIKUMPULKAN DI KELAS).
Please read the following question carefully !!!
- From base price levels of 100 in year 2000, German and US. Price levels in year 2001 stood at 102 and 106 respectively :
- If in the year 2000 the US$:DM exchange rate was $ 0,54 what should the exchange rate be in 2001 ?
- In fact, the exchange rate in 2001 was DM 1 = $ 0,56 . What might account for the discrepancy ?
- Two countries, The united states and England, produce only one good, wheat. Suppose the price of wheat is $3,25 in the United States and is £ 1,35 in England.
- According to the law of one price, what should the £:$ spot exchange rate be ?
- Suppose the price of wheat over the next year is expected to rise to $3,50 in the United States and £ 1,60 in England. What should the one-year $:£ forward rate be ?
====== GOOD LUCK ======